Friday, October 28, 2011

Correction on William Whitehead Sr Where He Came From

I would like to update some information that I had previously posted about where William Whitehead Sr grew up.  One of the perks of the Internet is to be able to connect with people all over the world.  Early in August of this year I was contacted my a 'cousin' in England who grew up and lives where William was from.  He was able to send me a description of the mill that the Whiteheads owned at some point.  This information clarifies some of the information that we had.

http://www.hamandbud.co.uk/industrial_valleys/denshawvalepw.html

I am hoping to get more info as time goes on.

I invite any one who happens upon my blog and can provide further insight and info to contact me.  Thanks for the input.

No comments:

Post a Comment